Welcome

Welcome to my blog where you can follow just about anything and everything I am up to.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

All done, now what....

I graduated on May 17th. Finally, after 12 years in school I have an Associates in Applied Science LOL. But at least it ends with an RN license.  I didn't even think about blogging during this last semester.  First it was about focus on passing each test.  Then it was about focusing on the final. Then it was over and still seems surreal like I am not done.  I have to take boards in the next couple of weeks but I will have a review that should prepare me to pass the first time. I just can't wait until I have nothing to worry or stress about except for work and kids.  During these past couple of weeks I did manage to interview and receive 3 job offers from Hendrick Medical Center. One job in Skilled Nursing, One job in Cardiac, and One job in Medsurg.  I took the Cardiac job. For some reason I have done well on cardiac tests and it really interests me.  I feel like it would be a good fit.  If not, it is a great experience. I am excited but nervous at the same time.  A lot different then sending a purchase order to the wrong vendor.  It's dealing with people's health, lives, and their family's life.  Oooooh boy. God grant me the courage!

No comments:

Post a Comment