Welcome

Welcome to my blog where you can follow just about anything and everything I am up to.

Monday, May 27, 2013

Ohhh Tootie...

It seems like this little girl of mine that used to be so sweet and innocent is now a grown women. She is into boys, nail polish, looking dressed to impress, hair styles etc. All the things we begin to worry about when we are a little older and beginning to date. I look at her sometimes and just think, it seems as if I were there yesterday and I am looking at my life in replay. I wonder if I taught her to be respectful of herself and hold a standard very high for the boys she will become close to. She is ONLY 12 I remind myself. But on the other hand, 12 is so much mature than when I was 12. She has the most wonderful personality, making people laugh so she can see their smile. Caring heart for the less fortunate. She is going to be such an awesome adult. I just wish I could prolong the growth~

No comments:

Post a Comment