Welcome

Welcome to my blog where you can follow just about anything and everything I am up to.

Monday, May 27, 2013

Who's this dude?

So the other day, I am looking at Hayden while he is on his phone posting to Instagram or something. He raises his arm, and bam, there's hair. I am like, Um what just happened. Did he grow up and become a man and not ask me? His stache is coming in, voice has been deep for a while, and he shot up like an arrow last fall. But still. When and how did this happen. I was so in a hurry for my first born to begin to crawl, then hurry and walk so I don't have to carry you, then get yourself dressed, then fix your own cereal that I made him independent before I had a chance to enjoy him being the baby he was. Did I rush him to grow up in my own head that it actually happened? Yes, yes it did. Damn it if I could turn back time I would enjoy the time it took for him to cognitively learn to do things. Guess that is age slapping me in the face and saying "well you wanted to take less off yourself by making him independent, now you can live with missing him being a baby". Man I could kick myself.  Now, as the school year ends I get to think about my first born going to high school. HIGH SCHOOL! I am just trying my best to come to terms with this!!! Prayers needed STAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment