Welcome

Welcome to my blog where you can follow just about anything and everything I am up to.

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Don't want to hear it

Sometimes I feel like I am screaming without a sound
You look deep into my eyes but your ears are bound
I can’t communicate what I feel through our talks
You close up and we are done, and off you walk

I feel like your frustrated with me beyond belief
And all I know to feel is sad and riddled with grief
Am I ever going to be able to talk to you through an issue
Or is it an ongoing battle of me talking right through you

How can you expect me to feel when I can’t understand your mind
You are reserved yet complex and yet caring at the same time
I realize I’m not perfect and you only want to help me be
Sometimes you make me feel stupid in the process but you don’t see

I can’t win for losing, it’s nothing but fail / fail
All I do is listen and try to respond but u just hammer the nail
It’s hurtful that you think I don’t support you, but I do
I just want whatever people see to be the true you

I don’t want a person that doesn’t want to be on my team
You think I am ungrateful and a spoiled queen
The fact of the matter is, I thank my lucky stars everyday
I am healthy, I have kids that love me, and I turned out this way

We came from different worlds that is very true
We are different in age, upbringing, even morals too
All I can promise is that I’ll try my best to understand
But I can’t do that if you remain a one man band

Let me put in the effort to understand what you mean
Give me your perspective and explain everything
I am great at taking a different point of view
But if you don’t give me a chance, there is nothing I can do

No comments:

Post a Comment