Welcome

Welcome to my blog where you can follow just about anything and everything I am up to.

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Battle of the Inside

From back in the day to current,  I  write to express my feelings about someone or something in my life without bias.  I feel like I should post them and see if anyone else can relate to such feelings. Maybe I am not alone.  Maybe what I write is exactly what someone else is thinking / feeling too. 

This one I called "Battle of the Inside."

Sometimes I want to scream as loud as I can
I want to punch hole in the wall with my hand
Put a frown on my face that would pierce through eyes
Use a tone in my voice they would all despise

No matter what route I chose it wouldn’t mean a thing
It would just be over looked, not heard, a big nothing
It doesn’t matter she’ll get over it, just a phase
If they only knew the build it has, they would be amazed

Everyone has a breaking point that is eventually reached
It just so happens that mine has yet to be breached
It’s coming though I feel it, day by day, hour by hour
My heart becomes accustomed to beating without power

I am defeated and fighting a battle that’s already won
Not by me but the army of everything that’s already done
What can I do to change the past, present and what to come
Is there even a point anymore, whats done is done

Take some more medication, write in your blog
Do all these tasks to numbly move you along
I don’t want to, I want to live and scream out loud
I want to be better, and do what makes me proud 

No comments:

Post a Comment