Welcome

Welcome to my blog where you can follow just about anything and everything I am up to.

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Driving a little too fast eh?

So here's the thing, Hayden will be officially 16 in January.  I know I know, what the heck?  Yes he will be driving.  Preston bought him a car a few months back and we prepared for the let down of Tj not following through with giving him his truck.  Well it's a good thing we did.  Because well, life happens and that is all I want to say on that.  Hayden is beyond excited to drive and I am beyond excited to let him.  I am so proud of the young man he's become. He is a sophomore now and still on the AHS Varsity Tennis team and making A's and B's on his report card.  I have no idea how in the world I lucked out having two of the best kids. God is sooo great!

No comments:

Post a Comment