Welcome

Welcome to my blog where you can follow just about anything and everything I am up to.

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Gold Rush Cutie

So my little girl is a Freshman at AHS now.  I can't even believe both of my kids are in highschool!! I feel so old! She decided she wanted to try out for the drill team this year instead of pursuing tennis as she did in middle school.  Of course my little dancer made it on the team and she loves it!  It is so rewarding to see her dress in her uniform as I once did when I was her age.  She is so adorable in it!  I am so proud of her. She seems to do exactly what she sets out to do.  She tells me she wants to be a Vet and I truly believe she will be.  She has such a big heart and loves God.  This child began going to church on her own with friends on Wednesday night.  I am so proud of her for doing so but so ashamed of myself for not leading by example on that one.  Sometimes I feel like as much as I encourage her she ends up inspiring me instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment