Welcome

Welcome to my blog where you can follow just about anything and everything I am up to.

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Little by little....

So the funny thing is, not much has been done, or should I say finished since the laundry room.  Preston and I put in pergo flooring in Hayden's room.  It only took a few hours and it looks quite nice actually.  Then Preston put in glass blocks in the window of our kitchen which looks nice, the trim just needs to be painted.  Then since we decided we were pro's at laying floor after one room, we decided to do the dining area, hall, and kitchen.  That was a fun project, still in progress as we need to put the trimming around the base of the walls. We now have to replace a partial wall in the hallway thanks to a teenage friend of Hayleigh's who decided to throw her body into it while playing around.  It just seems like the more improvements we do, the more in-completion there is due to needing to finish something else.  It had driven me to the point where I just don't care anymore about how the house looks.  I know that's crappy but you know, you can only take so freakin much!  The only thing that is finished that I am enjoying the heck out of, is the central air and heat. Thank ya Jesus for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment