Welcome

Welcome to my blog where you can follow just about anything and everything I am up to.

Friday, June 26, 2015

A little over 3 weeks later

Just to give a quick update on my Thrive experience. I still haven't experienced a crash and I feel great! I mean EVERY day I have felt good every day since. I just completed a 4 day in a row work week. That is 4 - (12-13 hour days) as a floor nurse and I am up early this morning on a Friday ready to do more! I have NEVER been able to not feel tired even after 3 days in a row. This was my original goal in trying Thrive. I am not doing it to lose a lot of weight or lose it fast. My goal was to have sustained energy to live life and feel better everyday and that is what is happening!

I have lost weight without being at the gym everyday which is a bonus but most of all I am just being more productive with my time! That is worth so much to me. Time is valuable and how you use it is memorable. I much rather use my time effectively than catch up on sleep!

I might be annoying people by talking about Thrive all the time but I can't help but share how good I feel! This product is truly a god send for me and I want everyone to feel this good!

No comments:

Post a Comment