Welcome

Welcome to my blog where you can follow just about anything and everything I am up to.

Sunday, July 5, 2015

5 weeks on Thrive and still Thriving!!

My Thrive experience is still going strong. As a matter of fact at work they are calling me "Thrive" now and even when someone is super energetic they tease them saying "Are you Thrivin or something?" So the validation of people seeing the change in me is awesome! I have yet to crash or feel super exhausted from the use of this product. I feel good every day! It's truly amazing.

Some more changes I have made since I started Thrive...
I am going to the gym more frequently and spending quality time with my daughter since she can go with me!
I am more accepting to do things my kids want to do because I have the energy to do it!
I start school on July 8 and have no fear of juggling that with my job and kids because I know I will have the energy to do it!

The biggie...I AM STILL SMOKE FREE!

My only downfall at this point is my success at promoting Thrive. I am sharing with each person individually that show interest, however, they are not ordering. I explain to them the opportunity to get his product free and they still resist. I finally have samples to show people what it can do. I am down but not out. I will keep trying everyday until I break them down. Because I know...when they finally do try this product they are going to kick themselves for not starting sooner!

I will always be a Thriver!

No comments:

Post a Comment