Welcome

Welcome to my blog where you can follow just about anything and everything I am up to.

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Days 6-12 and still Thriving

If anyone is skeptical of the newest thing working it's me. If I am going to test this stuff to the limits these next few days would do it. I have to work (4) 12 hour shifts in a row, drive to Dallas stay for 4 days and drive back, then head to work for another set of (3) 12 hour shifts.  We will see how tired and burnt out I am then. So after all this occurred....here is where I am today.

  1. Not tired and body is not exhausted which is amazing. 
  2. And during my trip to Dallas, all I took was the morning pills.
  3. Still not smoking.
  4. I even picked up an extra shift this week!
  5. Oh and without really trying I am down 3 lbs....BONUS!

I did have to order some DFT patches yesterday. I tried them at first and noticed a difference but didn't think I would see much of a difference without them.  I was wrong. I think I actually have more sustained energy through the day with them. So I am trying them again....the beauty of this product is the ability to do what you think best suits YOUR life style.

No comments:

Post a Comment