Welcome

Welcome to my blog where you can follow just about anything and everything I am up to.

Saturday, June 6, 2015

First few days....

Day 1 - Got up for work at 0530, drank two cups of coffee and smoked my morning nicotine. Decided I won't start Thrive today because I had the coffee and she said you really don't need it since there is caffeine in the pills. But I waited an hour, then decided eh I'll take the two pills. I did. 30 minutes later I felt flush, heart racing and went straight to down a bottle of water. I was afraid of this! Now I have a months worth of pills and shakes guess I can sell it. After the bottle water....the feeling went away and I felt AWAKE. Hmmm I kinda like this. I actually FEEL like going to work. So I went, met my friend there for some free thrive patches. Had the shake for a late breakfast and was PUMPED! Got through the 12 hours shift and then some still feeling energy when I got active but simmered down when I stayed still. I thought to myself, I know this is all in my head because I swallowed some pills. Ha we will see..when I crash.

Day 2 - Got up for work 0530, weird, I slept good and I am wide awake the first time my alarm went off. Lord that means I am going to be dead tired tonight! Not looking forward to this crash. Guess I will take 1 pill this morning after I drink a cup of coffee with caffeine and smoke, drink the shake for breakfast and put the first patch on. Later, another 12 hour shift done and I feel like I could work another 12. Great now I'm not going to be able to go to sleep and day 3 is gonna suck! Nope, I lay down, closed my eyes and sleep.

Day 3 - Well it was nice to wake up on my own at 1000. And I am awake not even had coffee yet, this stuff is weird I don't know what to think at this point. Still waiting to crash, as is my husband who I am sure thinks this is all in my head like my other attempts. I decided today that since I have smoked only 4 cigs in 2 days I should just quit. I mean I really don't feel like smoking. I do have my new V2 cig in, I can use that if I need it. I drank a cup of the decaf coffee I bought so I can take the pills without jittering. Took 1 pill put on the patch ate a small breakfast cause I am really not that hungry actually. I think I'll get some things done today. I'll go to the gym and see what THAT does. I bet I crash and want a nap like I always do after. Went to the gym and worked out an hour and half. Hmmmmm not tired, like my body is from the beating I just gave it but I don't need a nap. I'll give it 30 minutes.....oh wait I don't feel like a nap, I felt like taking my son's girlfriend to lunch. Bet I'll want a nap after that! Nope. This stuff is CRAZY! or maybe it's just me I don't know.

Day 4 - woke up at 1000 - 1 Cup of decaf and I wasn't really into more. 1 pill, my patch and shake and I think I will get some stuff done. Need to make my to do list. Gym, bed bath and beyond, Verizon wireless then we will see where I'm at on energy. And done. Not tired. But I think for fun I will just play with my phone and eat dinner with my daughter and her friend. Now I did have trouble going to sleep tonight. Is it this stuff or is it because I slept late? Don't know but I will get up a little earlier tomorrow and see how I feel. Still waiting on the crash down from this stuff.

Day 5 -Alarm at 8 on a Saturday. Eh I think I will sleep till 0900 since I didn't go to sleep until 0200 this morning. Couldn't stop playing on my phone lol. 1 Cup of decaf and 2 pills today since I don't have a patch. Not that it should matter. No smoking again this morning which is the hardest habit with coffee. Typing this blog and feeling kinda tired but I think it's because I am sitting here. This stuff is crazy, it gives you energy when you want to be active and doesn't when you're not. But again could just be me I mean it's only been 5 days. Still waiting for a crash and burn as well as me to give up motivation on THIS fad. But for today, I feel good and going to get my day started, got a list to do. No sleeping or smoking for me today!


No comments:

Post a Comment